Monday, May 4, 2009

NEW - Mother of Pearl Necklaces


NEW - MOTHER OF PEARL PHOTO JEWELRY

After a lot of research, I am launching my new Mother of Pearl Photo Jewelry line. This is a very unique look. The tiles can be one-sided and show off the beautiful mother of pearl bead on the back side, or a second photo can be placed on the back. The tiles are accented by sterling bali beads and bails or a plain sterling tube slider bail as shown in the top photo. I had two sizes, a smaller 15mm square or larger 18mm square. Your photo can be in color or B&W.

You also have your choice of a black leather cord, a ball chain or my standard sterling cable chain.

As with all of my jewelry, these items are durable and water resistant. If you have any questions, please email me at charmingmemories@comcast.net


I will be listing these on my website charmingmemories.etsy.com in just a few days.


Small 15mm Square MOP Tile on a leather cord
all sterling findings $42

Large 18mm square tile on a bead chain
All sterling findings $45

1 comment:

Show and Tell Photography said...

This is darling! I was just about to write to you about mother of pearl as an option and lo and behold you are already offering it! lol Very beautiful. I'll be in touch with you in the next few days to place a few orders. The quality and craftmanship or your products are beyond super. -Stacey