Monday, December 31, 2007

Bracelets - Sterling Silver

After selling several necklaces, I had requests for bracelets from many people. I initially made two types of bracelets, all sterling silver with square and oval charms, which are shown below. They are accented with either all sterling silver beads, garnets or amethyst. I've made the bracelets with up to 7 charms.




I then added to my collection a clay version of the above charm bracelet using photo tiles.


One of my tougher challenges was to create an attractive and simple bracelet using the oval tiles and sterling chain. I used a simple chain and accented the charm with sterling or garnets for a simple and beautiful look.


Here's my version of a scrapbook of photos in a bracelet form. This bracelet is approximately 8.5 inches in length and is double-sided. I love having several photos to show off in this style.

No comments: