Monday, December 31, 2007

Custom Designs

I've been wanting to update my blogspot so that I could post many of the custom designs that I have created. Having started my website only 3 months ago, I was overwhelmed by the compliments and orders from so many people. I tried to take as many photos as I could of the many jewelry items that I made. Here are several of the unique designs that I created with the help of many of my customers.

This was a birthday gift for one of my best friends. It's a real unique design with the double strand of chain and wrapped pearls. The oval clay tile is a large size made to look like a brooch. I made this necklace extra long, about 22 inches to go on the outside of shirts. I'll be uploading a photo of it on since that's how it looks best!!


These next two necklaces were custom orders using double link charms that are usually used for bracelets. I used small pearls in between the charms to finish off the look.



This bracelet has really increased in popularity and looks really beautiful in person. This custom order featured pearls as well in between and 5 oval charms.



One customer was interested in a large square tile, the size of my custom tile key chains. I designed this for her and she was thrilled!! The tile is white in the center and cream around the edges.



These Clay tile keychains were a huge hit and I sold over 30 of them.



I made several photo ornaments as Christmas gifts. I didn't sell them on my website, but am planning on it for next year. Look for several designs and shapes!!



The large oval tile necklace was great for larger families. I had several orders including this first one which features assymetrical swarovski pearls!!


This bottom one features faceted garnets with swarovski rondells.



I am real open to any suggestions and can work with you on your design. Just email me if you have a question:

charmingmemories@comcast.net

Thanks, Aileen



No comments: